Monday, May 15, 2006

Doxas Dialos: Episode 006 - A Tribute To Keith Green

The usual suspects (Dave, Jeff, and Jon) talk with Jarrod, a local hard core Keith Green fan, about Keith's contribution to modern Worship music and the lasting impact of his ministry.

"I repent of ever having recorded one single song, and ever having performed one concert, if my music and more importantly, my life has not provoked you into Godly jealousy or to sell out more completely to Jesus!"

-Keith Green


Shout Outs (special local edition)




Go Deeper: Links to subjects mentioned in the Podcast




Download Episode 006 (.mp3)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for KG stuff,
KG's music has influenced me more than anything else on the planet almost. I have listened to him for so long. He has also influenced me as a musician, to be very honest and real in my lyrics.
Thanks for posting,
-Sean
__________________
www.SeanDietrich.com

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment